Anyone who has been rafting more than once and who has truly been bitten by the river bug knows who they are. Whether you make an annual pilgrimage to the water every year with your group of friends or just like to occasionally get back on the water and hear that familiar shout of “Forward, HARD FORWARD” from your guide as you pull your raft through that hole, we have the whitewater rafting trip for you.
If you enjoy Class IV+ action, you will love our ADVANCED to EXPERT runs on rivers all over the world.
- Cataract Canyon, Utah
- Grand Canyon rafting in Arizona
- Kern or Yuba River Rafting in California
- Gauley River rafting in West Virginia
- Rafting the Lochsa in Idaho
- Rafting the Ocoee River in Tennessee
- Rafting the Futaleufu in Chile
- Chatooga River in Georgia
- Cheoah River in North Carolina
- American River in California
- Bruneau & Owyhee Rivers in Eastern Oregon
- Penobscot River in Maine
- Dead River in Maine
- Colorado River in Utah
- Arkansas River in Colorado
- New River in West Virginia
- Kaweah River in California
- Housatonic River in Connecticut
- Stein River in British Columbia
- Ottawa River in Quebec/Ontario
So get ready to get wet and get wild! We want your next whitewater rafting trip with us to be the best ever!
Where do you want to go rafting?